Suggestions > a problem with banned team

a problem with banned team

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
176766.9 in reply to 176766.8
Date: 3/7/2011 3:18:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
that would not help much, as the computer-managed teams play bad lineups and tactics, so your blowout win is never in danger.

training minutes and box score are the real problems here - and once again, why should a innocent team be punished for someone else's mistakes?

This Post:
176766.11 in reply to 176766.10
Date: 3/8/2011 3:10:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The higher a league you earn your way into the less requent banned and botting teams are.

I guess this will get more common over the time as many users I talked to get bored or even frustrated and contemplate quitting. Austria DIVI had two teams so far that quit this season.

This Post:
176766.13 in reply to 176766.12
Date: 3/8/2011 11:21:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
taking action against these kinds of things is always dangerous because however you try to solve it, there ALWAYS will be teams that get disadvantage, and will complaint.

a simple example to show it: a team can have sacrificed his cup game to get a league win against that team, and then afterwards the team gets banned, or the user quits playing.
HOW is anyone ever going to compensate that???

I think the best way to deal with these situations is to just try to play your own best game, and have fun playing, and if something like this happens, ok, bad luck, or good luck, however it turns out at that time, and keep believing that if you are doing a good job, you will raise in the ranks, no matter what happens. Just have patience and don't let such things ruin the fun you have.
I know it's not much, and probably not what people hope to read when they are anxious for a solution, but I am positive it is the best way.

In real life things like this happen as well. When you are in a competition, teams drop out too, teams forfeit games too, and teams even hand over wins to others, just to get in a better position, or to help out friends, or get people they don't like down.
It tels a lot about the team causing it all, but it also tell a lot about remaining teams, how they react to it all. Keeping up good spirit and take it as sportsmanslike as possible for your own and your own team will only make you more respected, and the achievements you can make will give you more satisfaction.

If these things do influence the endresults so much, then the comoetition is tough, and that's good, but it also means your team isn't good enough yet to diversify from the rest, and instead of spending time blaming the system, it's best to spend that time to try to improve even more.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
176766.14 in reply to 176766.13
Date: 3/25/2011 1:06:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think there are a number of solutions that would at least minimize the problem.

Top players from closed teams go free agent only at specific times. Just before inter-conference games start or finish, and at the end/start of a season. This way all teams in one conference get the same opponent with the same strength.

Teams that go bot have all new players generated at the time mentioned in above suggestion. With free agents leaving teams are all <10k salary anyway, but often completely lopsided due to free agency, or they dont have enough players anymore. At least this way the bot has enough players to actually field a team.

If a manager leaves a player at home in his last game before going bot or not returning that player will not be available for future games. Make it so teams that go bot have all of their players available and automatically use 'Let Coach Decide" as the bot default.

Last edited by buzzerbeatme at 3/25/2011 3:36:46 PM