BB Global (English) > Player development at an all time high..users at a low

Player development at an all time high..users at a low

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
210565.9 in reply to 210565.7
Date: 2/16/2012 4:13:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My experience with the NT was that almost all of the people with whom I had any contact were pretty cool. I'm not advertizing farm teams, just acknowledging their existence and the fact that they are as yet not illegal.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
210565.10 in reply to 210565.8
Date: 2/16/2012 5:54:28 PM
Phoenix_Suns
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
I think it's not the worst to have people thinking about negative things going on in this game. Although it might not be proven, but you can estimate that there might be some cheating around. Just because it's so easy to do so.

Maybe the BBs look into this one day. Wouldn't it be nice to have this game running without any cheaters or farm teams and all this shitty things.
Shout loud and you'll get something at least. Maybe that's what our Japanese colleague is trying to do. Don't blame him for that. There certainly IS some general problem around this matter.

This Post:
210565.11 in reply to 210565.10
Date: 2/16/2012 6:06:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
As long as there are on-line games, there will be users looking to cheat or take short cuts. It's like saying wouldn't it be nice if society was completely free of crime? It's never going to happen, it's just human nature. But I think they have set up a good system to report and ban obvious cheaters and that's as much as I can ask for.

But this isn't what I was commenting on, I was commenting that Wolph was accusing the game engine of singling out his team specificially, I think it was his attendence he was complaining about but I could be wrong. If I thought that the game engine/mods was specifically singling out me and my team to put me at a disadvantage , I'd quit tomorrow as I'm sure most people would. But he remains here which only makes me think that he was simply looking to bitch and gain attention.

Either way, if you read any Wolph posts it's almost certainly a complaint. I don't ever remember him giving praise to a game that he visits every single day. I just hope he's not this negative/distrusting in real life or he would be one depressing dude to be be around.

Last edited by Beener not Beanerz at 2/16/2012 6:14:47 PM

This Post:
210565.12 in reply to 210565.10
Date: 2/16/2012 6:07:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Please don't be that naive. There have been games around for nearly 10 years, that still have cheaters, despite the developers best intentions to curb it.

People will cheat, because they can't stand losing. Or they like the thrill of getting over. Not sure which, I don't cheat.

This Post:
210565.17 in reply to 210565.16
Date: 2/17/2012 12:23:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Obviously you missed the point I was trying to make, which doesn't shock me one bit.

Let's be clear, I never encouraged you to quit, I only asked why somebody that is convinced that the game is being rigged against him would choose to stay, I would have quit if I believed the same stuff you clearly believe.

Perhaps you have praised the game in the past, it's actually unfair of me to assume otherwise. But I've been around since season 15 and I've yet to see it. Just a lot of bitching. And it helps if the person that is pointing out the supposed cheating doesn't have paranoid thoughts that the BB's have nothing better to do than to screw around with your account and purposely F'ing with you. That just makes you look like a complainer, not a dectective out to fiix all that is wrong with the game. Just sayin'.