Help - English > More Fan Survey confusion

More Fan Survey confusion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
247176.9 in reply to 247176.6
Date: 9/7/2013 5:51:10 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You have to stop looking at cup and other stuff when looking at the "pleased with the...." parameter. It only looks at your record this season and not if you had long winning streaks or have a weaker team then the rest.
And if you read the info on the fan survey page it also says it does not have to be a very accurate tool to see how your entire fan base think of your team.
However if the merch and attendance is affected by the shown rating or the actual feeling of your fans is the real question here. And that's something we probably never will get an answer on.

I only mentioned the cup because the only game I've lost since the all-star break was the cup final.

That's fine if it's not completely accurate as we all see fluctuations but I've never seen those fluctuations go from 5 stars down to 3 stars without any negative influences pulling it in that direction.

Also if it only factors in this season's record why was I was getting more stars when I was 7-5 then when I finished the season 17-5? My confusion is on why is the rating getting significantly worse as my record continues to improve? What have I done to negatively effect it?

This Post:
247176.10 in reply to 247176.9
Date: 9/7/2013 2:31:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Fan survey is bugged, accept it. I sold my two best Players a few days ago and the "Star player" category went from .5 to 4. Last season I bought a good SG, the same category went up from .5 to 4 only to Fall back two days later. Too random...

As expected it went down to two balls today.

Last edited by Knecht at 9/8/2013 7:14:03 AM

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular