This Post:
265255.9 in reply to 265255.6
Date: 12/1/2014 6:17:10 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
But the reality is none of what they have done today is working.

BB is a long term game. Everything needs time until it shows its effect.

Look at the market almost 75-80% of the players are LI players.

Yes and in season 10 around 90% of the players were RnG types. There were no IS guards or even bigs. The bigs at that time were ID/RB guys and you had 3-4 shooters with high JS.

Removing LI would make managers create other players for the market. We would see more Princeton players.. motion players. paitent players, push the ball etc etc.

Nooo... The managers will find the easiest way to win and again, only one tactic will dominate. If you remove LI, most of the teams will turn to Motion. LP depends to heavy on the PF and C and RnG has a huge disadvantage because of the power of OD. You won't see more builds for patient or the isos, you will se a lot of Motion players.

At the same time low post can be beaten much more easy than LI? They would have to go another route.

LI is hard to beat? Urban legend. LI has to follow the same restrictions of the GE like all the other tactics. If you know these restrictions you can trap your opponent and beat him. The better your LI, the more your team is unbalanced. And this means there are huge flaws in your team which can be used against you.

This Post:
265255.11 in reply to 265255.8
Date: 12/1/2014 6:31:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes I know the facts but the bid difference is Lp can be beaten much easier than LI.

I dont think it whining its real BB concern in my book.. because motion is not as powerful as it use to be as matter of fact neither is run &gun.

They took measure to reduce those , they work. Li on the other hand the measures they have taken do not really work, gdp be damned. I don't assume a lot of shot block is going to work , you'll get getting alive by rebounds and second chance point from LI. Reb in guards is crazy expensive also with sb even more. Some may say the reduction helped but for who really know the pops are not as fact as some make them sound.

I think Sb increases fouls. Li increase fouls from my seeing . Li is a advanced tactic, there for like you said and I have said you need advanced players with good exp. This comes at huge cost also time.

BB know this, but why haven't they done it. why haven't they even really tried to do these fixes ?? I'm all for removing it. It not good for the market or the game. Some are saying run/gun and motion players are on the market.?? where?? haha thats new one. Some build them. like there a guide to do such act. In the 100% correct fashion

this is not gloom and doom thread or hate on bb. oh lala thread, this is reality. Li is way to strong.

This Post:
265255.13 in reply to 265255.12
Date: 12/1/2014 7:49:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I want to touch down what you say with motion sg?? I don't see any pure motions Sg. A lot of those have to built.. You will need more than just a sg to run motion.. A good pg with good pass ,a good passing team overall as well as shooting.. I would add some rebounds in there too ,just for the sake of running it properly. I don't see any pure motion center on the market,.. that has to be built as well.

Now for LI, that is not the case. Is that fair?

If a lot players are built for LI , then its a LI game and LI is way to popular.. Yes you can win using any tactic,but at a cost and that cost is much greater than LI to perform. I think Li is cheapest tactic to play next to push the ball. lowpost. I don't see a push the ball explosion? I don't see many ptb players either. I wish I could find some for cheap.

One question why did you play gdp if say your team was a strong outside shooting team. Did you not know of the penalty in using gdp. Or did you just see the positives.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 12/1/2014 7:52:43 PM

This Post:
265255.15 in reply to 265255.9
Date: 12/1/2014 9:02:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Removing LI would make managers create other players for the market. We would see more Princeton players.. motion players. paitent players, push the ball etc etc.

Nooo... The managers will find the easiest way to win and again, only one tactic will dominate. If you remove LI, most of the teams will turn to Motion. LP depends to heavy on the PF and C and RnG has a huge disadvantage because of the power of OD. You won't see more builds for patient or the isos, you will se a lot of Motion players.

At the same time low post can be beaten much more easy than LI? They would have to go another route.

LI is hard to beat? Urban legend. LI has to follow the same restrictions of the GE like all the other tactics. If you know these restrictions you can trap your opponent and beat him. The better your LI, the more your team is unbalanced. And this means there are huge flaws in your team which can be used against you.

Nachtmahr, I think you have given this matter the clearest thought and the most reasonable description. I hope the BB's realize this, too.

Advertisement