Suggestions > New FA policy suggestion

New FA policy suggestion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
273738.9 in reply to 273738.7
Date: 10/7/2015 11:43:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The problem though is that for HIGH salary players they still let ONLY those price ranges have extra accounts to train up their players for them, and these players are USELESS to teams in lower divisions who can not afford a 150k PLUS salary.

I don't get what you're saying ... "extra accounts?"

This Post:
273738.11 in reply to 273738.10
Date: 10/7/2015 11:25:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Maybe getting rid of National Teams would also get rid of a lot of cheating.

A former Japan NT coach had at least 3 accounts in Japan.
He was using 2 of them JUST to train 100k PLUS salary LI machines.

Did this coach get banned?

Last edited by Mike Franks at 10/7/2015 11:27:18 PM

This Post:
273738.13 in reply to 273738.10
Date: 10/8/2015 5:25:58 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you believe this line the GMs tell you, that people sign up to BB ONLY to have an account that trains NT players, and that they can magically sign in once a month to BB, and once a month only...and know how to set trainings etc. stay up on recent policy changes etc.....well I have some fish oil to sell you then that will cure any ailment you have!!!!

BBs, GMs and the Pope are impeccable. I'll take two bottles of that oil and would like to talk about exclusive rights for the european market.

THere is no penalty for cheating for your NT. BB policy is to SAVE all cheat-trained NT players. ITs always been this way. THey LOVE IT when people cheat to create high salary players that work only for NTs and DI teams.

I think you overshoot a bit on this. First of all the high salary players don't exist anymore, I bet a DIV I team could start 5 world-class NT-players and pay a decent bench, long gone are the times of 300k+ NT monsters.

I think the problem of NT-farming can be neglected too, as I doubt that the NT really bothers a lot of managers. I don't follow my NT closely and I have no clue about world ranks or competitions...

The "success" Utopia is shows, that there is demand for "farm" teams, or second/third etc. teams... Maybe we should take a step further and allow as many teams as sb. wants to manage... Legalize it!

And I am sure he came back...and just hides on his team, a new name etc.

You are not talking about yourself, are you? Just kidding...

No seriously, was it you?

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular

This Post:
273738.15 in reply to 273738.14
Date: 10/8/2015 6:10:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
On one thing I thing we can all agree. For a newbie the game is nightmarish right now...either tanking and training or you are done and stucked on low D forever.

Well this has been like this forever, so I guess it is intended.

In before:
[ ]no need to spoonfeed the users
[ ]I like the slow pace
[ ]I love how hard the game is
[ ]playing in micronations is a walk in the park and fun as hell
[ ]if you don't like it, why don't you quit?

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
273738.19 in reply to 273738.16
Date: 10/8/2015 12:27:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Trainerman does seem to make a valid point here:
This has nothing to do with players they already sold, I am talking about the team that got caught and locked-
Why do they FA these players??? They knew for a hard fact that the entire point of the cheating was to create NT players...when they leave those players in the game...

The BB's will gradually either have a game with more and more cheaters, or they will crack down and have a game with fewer and fewer cheaters. They actually determine the course of the game through their action or inaction.

Advertisement