BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Lots of nations and more NT games

Lots of nations and more NT games (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275571.9 in reply to 275571.8
Date: 12/2/2015 10:43:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Among them there folks who really like player development/training. They like the chia-pet/tomogochi aspect of it.

For them they will always care more about pops than won games. If you can't accept that and be happy to have these people in this game, you truly are a troll.
You're so busy trying to insult me that you forget that I am the one who has pointed out how the game really is a commodity (sim player) trading game. So of course they are happy playing such a game, and I bless their happiness and I am happy for them. Too bad you cannot be happy about something constructive, and not just say everything is wrong all the time and everything needs changing. Lighten up, dude, it's a game.

This Post:
275571.11 in reply to 275571.10
Date: 12/3/2015 12:10:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You constantly complain that this is a manager game.
No, I often explain or observe that this is a commodity market trading game, not a basketball sim. And I say it in a minorly annoyed tone or more often a neutral tone, especially lately.

Actually, I think BB is missing a good bet. As just another flawed supposed basketball sim it is losing customers. As a commodity market trading game it would be unique as far as I know insofar as no other commodity trading game uses sim basketball players as the commodity traded. They could market the game that way to a whole different audience.

This Post:
275571.13 in reply to 275571.11
Date: 12/3/2015 5:55:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You constantly complain that this is a manager game.
No, I often explain or observe that this is a commodity market trading game, not a basketball sim. And I say it in a minorly annoyed tone or more often a neutral tone, especially lately.

Actually, I think BB is missing a good bet. As just another flawed supposed basketball sim it is losing customers. As a commodity market trading game it would be unique as far as I know insofar as no other commodity trading game uses sim basketball players as the commodity traded. They could market the game that way to a whole different audience.

Whoa duuuuude... That's a bit far fetched, even though I understand where your understanding comes from... If it was a commodity trading game, there should be some reward for being a succesful trader - like a financial ranking, best ROI whatsoever...

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular