BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Malaysia > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
322006.9 in reply to 322006.8
Date: 12/03/2023 15:27:53
Las Fierbinti
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Vy ....don't wanna be understood wrong but You talk about comunication,i think that was the thing that You missed in your campaign until now .You have to communicate about results about how the trainings are evolving ,about what doesnt work in public topics for all managers to see what You need, and that You need help in what You want to do.My point of view after i took a look in the past.

Maybe in that way You convince managers to join and to help You.Indeed îs important to send training plâns but îs not all that.

I see that You have experience i give You that but we all have.

About Wenqing (this îs an exemple).If he doesnt have GS You can try to convince the manager to sell him and also to convince an Malaysian manager to buy him even he pays more .I did this thing a lot in past because also in Romania we don't have a huge comunity and i sent a lot of BB mails to managers asking them to sell players If they don't Intend to train.

Malaysia îs a strong team when we take a look at the number of active managers and this îs an accoplishment .There are nations with more managers and with a weaker NT than Malaysia.For this thing i want to congratulate guys that are taking care of the players and don't give up .

For these managers i want to come here and to help ,because they are few and want to grow and to show that a micro nation can put beat stronger teams.

Hope i didnt upstet someone with my remarks.

All the Best,