Suggestions > Calculate Game at Start Time

Calculate Game at Start Time

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
34640.9 in reply to 34640.8
Date: 6/7/2008 2:54:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
sure, but that's 1 game in a season, so it doesn't rly change my point.

When the game starts at 19:00 you should be able to change orders untill 19:00 imo. It's the same in 'real life' where coaches can make adjustments whenever they want.

I do understand why it's 15 minutes before the game here and I find it logic as well, but I like the system in Hattrick even more

This Post:
34640.10 in reply to 34640.9
Date: 6/9/2008 4:03:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
When the game starts at 19:00 you should be able to change orders untill 19:00 imo. It's the same in 'real life' where coaches can make adjustments whenever they want.

correct, however you are not the coach, but the manager, if you call your coach 1 minute before the game to tell him some other players need to start he will be so confused and stressed he will probably won't know what he had to do a minute later, and screw up entirely. ;)

I do understand why it's 15 minutes before the game here and I find it logic as well, but I like the system in Hattrick even more

don't forget the hattrick system works the same... they never intended you to use the fact they calcualte their game a little later for the purpose of being able to still set a line up after the deadline passed.
To be completely honest here, I would dislike that we have to wait for a reporter to get to the arena before we can see the action, which is quite annoying in hattrick. So I like it just the way it is.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
34640.11 in reply to 34640.10
Date: 6/9/2008 6:18:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
don't forget the hattrick system works the same... they never intended you to use the fact they calcualte their game a little later for the purpose of being able to still set a line up after the deadline passed.

How can you state something like that?

I think that if they wouldn't want it that way, they would've already changed it. It's great fun, especially at NT games, where NT managers are switching coaches untill 20:00 from defensive to neutral to offensive. The other manager tries to anticipate depening on their orders.

But ok that's quite offtopic I guess