Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 4/18/2017 5:58:17 AM
Dodor Utd
A Grupa
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dodor Inc
Anyone else has noticed that in recent years changes to the game are made predominantly to discourage certain behaviors and punish players, and not to reward players for good performances?

You are taxed heavily if you spend more than you earn, a tax was introduced in case you have too much money in the bank, if you lose too many games the fans boycott your home games, if you buy a player his gameshape is automatically lowered, etc. etc.

While some (or all) of these changes may be good individually, there is very little done in terms of rewarding players for good behavior or successful performance. There are no bonuses in case you achieve something, promotion money is a joke, attendance income is nothing compared to market prices, it is getting harder and harder to save cash, training means losing money, etc.

Ultimately, you are imposed with a countless number of restrictions and little freedom to make your own choices. The lack of any incentives makes the game incredibly streamlined. You either follow the preset path and earn little in terms of finances and fame or suffer heavy penalties.

Cheers!

Last edited by Dodor at 4/18/2017 5:59:17 AM

This Post:
286310.2 in reply to 286310.1
Date: 4/18/2017 6:42:26 AM
BC LionSnake
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Anyone else has noticed that in recent years changes to the game are made predominantly to discourage certain behaviors and punish players, and not to reward players for good performances?

You are taxed heavily if you spend more than you earn, a tax was introduced in case you have too much money in the bank, if you lose too many games the fans boycott your home games, if you buy a player his gameshape is automatically lowered, etc. etc.

While some (or all) of these changes may be good individually, there is very little done in terms of rewarding players for good behavior or successful performance. There are no bonuses in case you achieve something, promotion money is a joke, attendance income is nothing compared to market prices, it is getting harder and harder to save cash, training means losing money, etc.

Ultimately, you are imposed with a countless number of restrictions and little freedom to make your own choices. The lack of any incentives makes the game incredibly streamlined. You either follow the preset path and earn little in terms of finances and fame or suffer heavy penalties.

Cheers!

i have been training my own players, and i can guarantee -training doesn't lose money ,if done correctly, of course long term training isnt as rewarding ( max profit is gained when you train 3-4 seasons, after that the player value doesnt increase so significantly)

I`m the nicest person you will know:)

To: reps
This Post:
286310.3 in reply to 286310.2
Date: 4/18/2017 7:07:13 AM
Dodor Utd
A Grupa
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dodor Inc
i have been training my own players, and i can guarantee -training doesn't lose money ,if done correctly, of course long term training isnt as rewarding ( max profit is gained when you train 3-4 seasons, after that the player value doesnt increase so significantly)

Yeah, yeah, if you train 3-4 seasons, train certain positions, be lucky to get a cheap trainer and there is a full moon when you're selling, you might break even. That's exactly what I meant. But that wasn't the point of my post anyway...

This Post:
286310.4 in reply to 286310.1
Date: 4/18/2017 9:50:20 AM
Delaware 87ers
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
They are trying to fix the inflation in the transfer market by restricting how teams earn money rather than fixing the actual problem which is a broken training system.

Fix the training system and the need for all these taxes and penalties go away.

Last edited by lvess at 4/18/2017 9:50:43 AM

This Post:
286310.5 in reply to 286310.4
Date: 4/18/2017 11:34:23 PM
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Can we introduce "Training bonus" or something similar?

Just to set a target by managers, then review after 3~5 weeks. If the training meets the target, then the trained players will receive extra pops.

The targets could be "Improve player A's passing skills from ____ level to ___ level in 4 weeks." or "Player A will receive 48+ minutes for both OD and ID training in 3 weeks."

This Post:
286310.7 in reply to 286310.6
Date: 4/19/2017 4:16:58 PM
Baker Street Irregulars
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Baker St. Irregulars Beta
They are trying to fix the inflation in the transfer market by restricting how teams earn money rather than fixing the actual problem which is a broken training system.

Fix the training system and the need for all these taxes and penalties go away.

I understand that.But Dodor is not bother about that either.It's ok to be this as well IF THERE ARE SOMEHOW SOME REWARDS TOO.

our reward are nicknames and the ability for our players to intern as staff ;)

This Post:
286310.11 in reply to 286310.10
Date: 4/21/2017 1:06:23 PM
Baker Street Irregulars
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Baker St. Irregulars Beta
wouldn't it be cool if we had the option to buy free agent 18 year old All Time Great with all Atrocious skills (10 TSP) for us to train up?