This Post:
324041.2 in reply to 324041.1
Date: 6/14/2024 5:24:05 PM
Kirkwood Hawks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ozark Outlaws
Hello, I will try to keep this speech short and bring attention to the reasons why I am the right person for this job. I will not lie to you and tell you we will be European or World Champs this season. We have a tiny user base compared to some other teams. But what I can tell you is that I will try to achieve small goals that will move us in the right direction. The first goal would be to bring our community closer together and communicate more frequently. I will work with the U21 coach to help our program develop quality players. I most recently worked as a scout for the U21 Nigerian team. I would help with training plans and giving feedback to managers that needed help.

I have won over 75% of my contests with my club team. I take this game seriously and look to take advantage of mismatches while playing to my team's strengths. I have a team of 3 other veteran managers who have decided they would help with the cause. These other managers will scout our own players as well as the opponents. Using this team approach, we can handle more than just one person could.

I promise to be active and give this role everything I have.

Thank you.

This Post:
324041.3 in reply to 324041.2
Date: 6/17/2024 10:17:28 AM
Winsk-124
Vyshejshaja Liga
Overall Posts Rated:
103 рейтинг в мире.
Золотой дубль в прошлом сезоне.
Несколько игроков для Ю и нац.сборной.

Если будет ещё другой претендент от Беларуси - с радостью отдам за него свой голос.

Беларусь, пусть и маленькая, ещё живе!