Show messages by

To: HAHA
This Post:
282055.34 in reply to 282055.33
Date: 12/7/2016 6:32:22 AM
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Romantic the idea of being able to give a "professional" hired a retired player is a fantastic idea!
The Hall of Fame is another matter and should remain ..
Evident who would like to "save" a player who we loyal .. but a hall of fame should concern anyone who has had the sporting merits (in this fantasy game there are no others) very important .. not just one with the funny name who played two seasons for me when I was in fifth and put me the free throw to win the play-off promotion over time ..

A different aspect would make him a character tied to the club for some reason, but no advantages on the game ..
That is, we could not create a value added tax (however slight) "team harmony" and we want to give an incentive why I decided to do the announcer to a former player? I find it rather demeaning ..

Then so be it, but limiti ourselves a touch of color for those to those romance keeps us really .. (if you want even by charging a salary miserable .. in the end we would be willing to pay him full wages ..)

One last note .. someone spoke of "regaining a player" in order not to see it disappear in this fake world .. unfortunately the thing I do not quite get .. because the players become scarce as they age and the owners not even try to sell them. . or the owners retire and players disappear ..
In my opinion it would not be a bad option to retrieve them before they disappear .. after all we talk about players that the game per se do not change it for sure ..

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)
This Post:
282055.40 in reply to 282055.39
Date: 1/24/2017 9:51:19 PM
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Could we consider 2-stage trial?

Stage 1: Just simply use those retired old players' names/faces for staff, then let BB managers search and bid.

Stage 2: After the implementation of stage 1, then add a new feature for BB managers to search their staff by name / nationality.

This 2-stage wont change BB that much, but BB could review whether BB managers like such new features or not. I guess some BB managers like to have their national hero as their staff.

Stage 3: After 2-stage trial, BB could review whether BB provide an option for BB managers to select old players as staff.

This Post:
282055.42 in reply to 282055.41
Date: 3/19/2017 3:09:36 AM
BC LionSnake
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
i better let my oldy stay on player list for ever i like to give him at least one game per season:D

I`m the nicest person you will know:)

This Post:
282055.44 in reply to 282055.43
Date: 3/23/2017 1:51:09 PM
BC LionSnake
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
lol 66 year old basketball player

Will be funny seeing 90 and 100 year olds

yeah, he was 2nd player i bought so he is a talisman for my team and he will die together with team

I`m the nicest person you will know:)
Advertisement