Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
207908.4 in reply to 207908.3
Date: 1/2/2021 4:18:33 AM
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Nice idea, it can be done by having a list of opponent players, so BB managers can select who to defend.

How about if you selected a player to guard SG, but the opponent benched that SG, who should that player guard in such situation?

To: HAHA
This Post:
207908.5 in reply to 207908.4
Date: 1/2/2021 11:27:46 PM
Team Payabang
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
other than the already discussed setup above... it would be great if there could also be additional drop-down list settings if ever his Man is not in the court (just like the row in Tactics setting we have as [Backup and Reserve] )...

2nd option
-Best Position [-Select-/PG/SG/SF/PF/C] = he will guard the highest ranking Man by the Opponent's Best Position Ranking that you have listed...
-Let the Coach Match it according to Best Position in the court/Let the Coach Decide =(the GE will rank all the remaining un-manned players according to the Main (Man vs Man) Tactic list according to best Positions they have... and match with it accordingly...)
3nd option
-Best Position [-Select-/PG/SG/SF/PF/C] = an alternate position that he will guard... the highest ranking Man by the Opponent's Best Position Ranking that you have listed...
-Let the Coach Match it according to Best Position in the court/Let the Coach Decide =(the GE will rank all the remaining un-manned players according to the Main (Man vs Man) and 2nd option list if there's any according to best Positions they have... and match with it accordingly...)

and only after assigning the players Prioritizing the Main (Man vs Man) tactic, then second and then third... the GE will then ]rank all the remaining un-manned players according to best Positions they have... and match with it accordingly to the remaining defenders)

or something like this screen shot:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/73133953105553001...

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 1/3/2021 11:21:44 PM