BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Scotland > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
322048.2 in reply to 322048.1
Date: 11/30/2023 5:31:16 PM
Sertor
IV.43
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sertor II
Hello everyone, I am writing this in response to TRUF.
Yes, I am very excited to lead this team and it is a nation that arouses great sympathy in me.
But I have no intention of anyone withdrawing their candidacy, although I appreciate your offer.
I have nothing against your management at the head of this national team. It is true that there are always games that can be approached differently but we all make mistakes. I am aware that a team like Scotland usually has more defeats than victories, but I believe that by working together, especially with the help of the U21 team, we can try to reverse the situation. Look at Andorra, it is smaller but it is ahead.
Well, I promise to do my best, but I can't say much more. At the moment there is another candidate besides us and he is Scottish. So I don't know if I have much chance of being chosen.
All the best

This Post:
322048.3 in reply to 322048.2
Date: 12/1/2023 2:42:30 AM
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
He stands as a candidate in every election.
What can I say, he has the right to do so. He is not a strong coach, he rarely changes the composition and tactics of the game. But he has a one-vote advantage from the very beginning.
However, if he does not forget to vote or withdraw his candidacy, which has happened before.

To: TRUF
This Post:
322048.4 in reply to 322048.3
Date: 12/1/2023 2:59:31 AM
Sertor
IV.43
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sertor II
Well, Scotland has few active players and a single vote makes a big difference.
Not making variations in your tactics is a big mistake and an advantage for your opponents.
In this game nothing is certain, and if you take the risk you can beat the best.
In any case, if I manage to be the coach, I wouldn't mind if you were part of the staff (or vice versa).
Good luck in the elections!